AAP coming back to Monster Jam?

maxdfandan555

I don't think they are. I read about AAP on Wikipedia (one of favorite websites, and yes, I know that what's on there may not be true),and I read a small section that said AAP is not looking to renew their sponsorship with Monster Jam. However, I did like the truck displays they did, and I would like to see a little more that just Fox Sports 1 and BKT. I would also like to see Hurculiner, Built Ford Tough, and K&K come back. Oh well. I'm being irrelevant now. 

I don't think they are. I read about AAP on Wikipedia (one of favorite websites, and yes, I know that what's on there may not be true),and I read a small section that said AAP is not looking to renew their sponsorship with Monster Jam. However, I did like the truck displays they did, and I would like to see a little more that just Fox Sports 1 and BKT. I would also like to see Hurculiner, Built Ford Tough, and K&K come back. Oh well. I'm being irrelevant now. 

I would rather wait to see a reliable source release some sort of information on this than rely on Wikipedia.