2003 Monster Jam Season

bkelly

Well, not exactly. TNN might've scrapped their deal with Monster Jam (assuming in Feb,) Of course on the Internet, there's always a lot of stuff.

The only known Videos that I know of is the one Jon Cannon (Jon, how'd you get the video?) posted to his Youtube showing Meents doing the Sidewall save in Atlanta. Someone else uploaded a video of images of Indy 2003, and another person who had New Orleans pictures. Then there's the Digger videos from 2003 Feld put up, and then there's videos from DVDs and other stuff that you can find on Youtube or anywhere else.

Now from what I understand, Someone created Atlanta 2003 in MTM2, and had the Motor Madness logo sitting on the track. I'm not sure if they added that in just because, or the fact TNN was supposed to air Monster Jam in 2003 but they decided not to, which leaves me to the fact of the Assuming in Feb. part.

I'm sorry, its just that I've researched the 2003 season and I've just, Wanted to understand fully what happened and other stuff. 

The short clip of Meents in Atlanta 2003 was from Crash Madness 3, that's literally the only place to find any footage of the 2003 season, other than people who I'm sure recorded stuff with there video cameras. It really was a bizarre year, the transition between TNN and Speed. 

In my opinion 2003 was one of the best seasons. The track designs were amazing, and it was felt like the year when more and more drivers started stepping up their game. And MJ certainly has the footage, look at Crash Madness 3, Controlled Chaos, and any Digger Anniversary DVD after the 20th Anniversary. Most of the stuff in the SPEED intro for 2004 was footage from 2003.Also, why does MJ get rid of every commentator whenever they have a channel switch? (Except Stout and Douglas.) I mean, they got rid of the funny pit reporter guy when they switched from ESPN2, they got rid of Ralph (don't know last name) and Mike Galloway when they switched to TNN, they got rid of Mike Hogewood, Dan Moriarty and Kate Milliken when switched to SPEED, and they got rid of Schroeder when they switched to Fox. Is it a contract with the channel or a contract with MJ?

Ithey got rid of Ralph (don't know last name) and Mike Galloway when they switched to TNN, 

That's actually not true, after they switched from USA Motorsports to Motor Madness, Sheheen and Galloway actually did an episode on Motor Madness, and chose to back out and focus on other Motorsports commentaries.