yeah so RoR stopped working, re-installing did no help

bottenator

Question

hey, so ive never run into an issue like this, ever

i was literally using it, then quit the program, and when i went to go back into it, boom, no working

so, i tried to remove all files, and clear and regen (or how ever yo spell it) the chache, still nothing

strange

then, i completely removed every single ROR file off the computer, and went to re-install RoR 0.37.126

figured that would work right? nope, nada nothing

restart the computer

nothing

so does anyone have any idea on what to do? im honestly at a loss of ideas, and my knowledge of Windows is beyond terrible, the years of mainly using macs have made me windows handicapped

thanks for all the help

7 answers to this question

The only reason you wanted Mac was for no viruses probably.Maybe try to rearrange everything.Like,all cars into packs,all terrains in terrains,only Stand Alone trucks only in vehicles.I have done that and get kicked on some stand alones only,but its usually wolo trucks that pretty much made to be all "I has a pack on RoR Big Dawgs and I have 2 so that makes mesuperior and I put Wrecking crew and dodge and spelt it 'Wreking Crew'

The only reason you wanted Mac was for no viruses probably.Maybe try to rearrange everything.Like,all cars into packs,all terrains in terrains,only Stand Alone trucks only in vehicles.I have done that and get kicked on some stand alones only,but its usually wolo trucks that pretty much made to be all "I has a pack on RoR Big Dawgs and I have 2 so that makes mesuperior and I put Wrecking crew and dodge and spelt it 'Wreking Crew'

huh? i never mentioned Wolo, nor am i interested in his truck packs

i do believe its a bigger problem than just "rearranging" as i clearly stated in the original post, being, cleaning all RoR related content off the computer, restarting the computer, and re-installing a fresh version of 0.27.126

where did the Wolo thing come from?