Looking for a good, but rather cheap wheel

BoomBaby

Question

Ok so i want wheel For ROR, But being that im 13 and only get $20 a month dosent help, Are there any good but cheap wheels out there, Im talking $80 tops, any suggestions? looking for one with easy access to buttons for RWS and shift, or just easy access for RWS and a sick shift, my hands are pretty much average for a 13 year old btw, so any suggestions???

11 answers to this question

some of the ones on here may be in your price range

http://www.thrustmaster.com/products/categories/racing-wheels-0

unfortunately, good and cheap usually NEVER go together,

in all honesty, if your looking at using something better than the keyboard for racing in RoR, you would be better off getting an xbox 360 controller

i have the Logitech Driving Force GT, and its great for games like gran turismo 5, but, when i finally worked out some bugs to get it working in RoR (wasn't easy either, there were many glitches with it at first), i found it a little to "hard" it literally took the fun out if it, and the learning curve i found a little much, ive had more fun and success using the xbox controller, you can buy 'clips' to snap on the controllers joysticks to give it more precise control (costs about 10-15 bucks for 4 of them i think)

if you really want one that will not only be good but last, your gunna need to cough up more than $80, maybe do alot of chores around the house to get a little more?