Question on Turning.

Double.D ッ

Question

Hi everyone, I just have a question about turning on both large stadium style tracks and World Finals style tracks. How do you guys execute them so perfectly? Any time I try I either end up rolling, over turning and going into the other lane, or just hitting the wall. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

8 answers to this question

I am far... very far from a pro at this. But i will say practice is the best help your gonna get! Iv also got a few hints from some guys (everyone races differently though) about making sure to tap the rear steer just b4 the turn and useing only the front sliding the backside around....hope it helps but like i said practice is the best way.

well i suck at chicago style, but with world finals courses

its isnt exact, but this helps, it has the basics, now with the evolution of these trucks its just changed, this will help you, but this isnt going to make you become a master, you try this out then edit it so its fits you.

Wow thanks for the speedy responses! And thanks for the advice!

forgot to say,go online on the ror servers and hop in some of the pros trucks and watch the wheels and listen to the throttle rythem, its helped me lots

Use the roosterpit, that way you can see and feel what the truck is doing during the turns(just my preference). A lot of people think its just gas that swings the truck around, if I put up a vid alot of people would be surprised at how much im sawing on the wheel. There is so much to think about while cornering, where to turn in, where the apex is, where to start counter steering to straighten the truck back out for the ramp. But thing is to swing out the the back end of the truck you gotta hit the rear steer at the right point, now every track is different some you just flick it to get it sideways, others you lay into it. Hopefully this is helpful.

Thanks guys! One last question. How could I place a Rig a Deal building on a map? I just downgraded to 37 but I can't spawn a vehicle without a Rig a Deal building and I have no idea how to add those to a map. If you could help me it'd be greatly appreciated.

I have the same problem with turning and doing donuts in any stadium I download but I seem to have found success after I found my throttle rhythm and now its easier to put it around a corner nicely I just can't seem to go as fast as these guys do it though.