Console Emulators?

Gabe2304

I asked about how to rip from PC video games and upon research found out about emulators for various consoles. This idea is very appealing to me, but does it work? I'd love to do this with games such as MJ Path of Destruction to (attempt to) rip the models and textures. There are many sites to download this stuff, but I fear viruses and some people say that the emulators are very limited and work with very few games.

What do you guys think?

I use emulators all the time. Ive ripped textures from 4x4 Masters of Metal and Monster Jam Maximum Destruction just for kicks.

What emulator do you use? I have all of the Monster Jam games for Nintendo. As well as access to Monster Jam on PC and POD on Xbox 360.

There are several ways to convert Wii games (.iso) to a PC. If you have a certain disk drive (which, like me, you probably don't) all you have to do is "dump" the game and put it into an emulator. You can also copy the game from the Wii to an SD card and/or flash drive using various software programs. I just don't have a large enough SD card/flash drive (5-9 gb) to hold the game. What website do you use Tom?

There are no emulators for PS3 or Xbox 360. There are a lot of things saying there are, but there are none. The are scams. This site I use has PS2, GameCube, PS1, N64, GBA, PSP, NES, and a few more consoles. Im not sure where to find ROMs for Wii games.