Questions from the technology impaired

Acespence3195

Okay so I wouldn’t say I’m “New” to rigs of rods, but I’m no veteran. To put it simply for those who are willing to help out I barely know how to add modded trucks into the game. Luckily my gf mods sims all time and she teached me. A+ for the WiFu. ANYWAYS couple of questions for the veteran players that could lend me a hand.

1.multiplayer. Loading up the game pops up the main menu and “multiplayer” is darkened and cannot be clicked on or loaded up. But I can load into single player no problem. Am I missing some critical detail to enable myself to join leagues or fun runs or is it something I forgot to install when I first downloaded ROR?

2.customization. Ok seriously seeing the build projects is so freaking cool on this site it unbelievable. So I would like to learn Just the basics for now I guess in just applying different skins to current trucks before I attempt loading different chassis and drive trains to different bodies.

3. Sound. All of my sound setting are turned up all the way and I can’t hear a thing. No engine noise no nothing. The only thing that can be heard is the main menu music and that’s it. I’ve tried countless trucks and all of them have no sound.

4.dark truck skins. I’m sure this is a simple fix but again I’m dumb with technology. Is there a display setting I’m missing to get these trucks to show there skins? The body is there but everything looks so dark it’s barely visible.

5.crush cars and leafer tracks. How to I include crush cars in the game and are there any old schools tracks for v.4? That’s also all I run. I have no idea how v.37 works. 

Thanks to all who reads this over I’m sure I may seem like an idiot but hey I’m trying :) thank you and god bless! \m/