Body Pack

Nick Worthmen

Question

3 answers to this question

On 4/12/2018 at 8:45 PM, Jon Cannon said:

@Mr. Self Destruct Do you think you could upload a new mediafire link and update the download with it please?

Whew, those bodies were just bad V4 Ogre ports that I didn't even finish right. He'd probably be better off asking around for bodies but I could probably take some time over the week to re-rip and fix V4 bodies if he desperately needs them.

However, I also have a folder full of bodies and bakes but I'm not 100% sure if that belongs public since there are some bodies that were already released, or not meant to be released without being attached to a truck.

Sorry for the delayed response, school's been a b!tch and I haven't been able to do anything as much as I'd like to.

2 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Whew, those bodies were just bad V4 Ogre ports that I didn't even finish right. He'd probably be better off asking around for bodies but I could probably take some time over the week to re-rip and fix V4 bodies if he desperately needs them.

However, I also have a folder full of bodies and bakes but I'm not 100% sure if that belongs public since there are some bodies that were already released, or not meant to be released without being attached to a truck.

Sorry for the delayed response, school's been a b!tch and I haven't been able to do anything as much as I'd like to.

Whatever you want to do.