(Track) Monster Jam World Finals 8

malkey

Does someone Know where to download Monster Jam World Finals 8 if u do give me the link pls and if u dont

can someone make it and send it to me Heres an vid

My AIM is : malkemiddleton@email.com

thanks and bye :)

Actually i didnt get it in time. srry. oh well rocks is gonna be way better than this schetchup. just have tu wait. until July i guess. actually I am looking for liquids old atlanta georgia dome. yu have it, or know anyone who has it?

"we have another caller..his name is Crushtation and he hates The Erik Show,and because The Erik Show BOMBED Sim-Monsters with posts.."

Erik,dude,You've posted 24 post's in 8 days.I've posted 41 in 48 days(From this point).All because you can't find some frikin Georgia Dome doesn't mean you have to beg for it.You need to read the posts.Look at V4 list..Rep-toid.And APPARENTLY you couldn't read it.

• Upvote 2

Actually i didnt get it in time. srry. oh well rocks is gonna be way better than this schetchup. just have tu wait. until July i guess. actually I am looking for liquids old atlanta georgia dome. yu have it, or know anyone who has it?

i dont have it srry i join a month ago

"we have another caller..his name is Crushtation and he hates The Erik Show,and because The Erik Show BOMBED Sim-Monsters with posts.."

Erik,dude,You've posted 24 post's in 8 days.I've posted 41 in 48 days(From this point).All because you can't find some frikin Georgia Dome doesn't mean you have to beg for it.You need to read the posts.Look at V4 list..Rep-toid.And APPARENTLY you couldn't read it.

i posted when i first because i was so happy 10 post in 1 day. now i do it every two weeks or soo

• 5 weeks later...

OK I have it would you care to have it through AIM? Its pretty crappy though

Bc idiots kept asking for it an asking when it will be released and saying can i be a beta tester and crap like that. Its AMAZING what people will do just to get tracks or trucks for a game. its a GAME you should be able to wait unless you have no life.

• Upvote 1