Hey all

jmcleod66

Hey guys, i found this game on youtube, and downloaded it just to do some monster jam! I've been a committed Monster Jam fan since 1999! Got the game all set up, and went to download the v4 pack. I got it opened in WinRAR. I looked all over the forums and couldn't find anyone else with this problem. Where do i put all the contents in the winRar? Thanks guys, looking forward to shredding with you all on the track! -Jmcleod66 (call me josh!)

Hey thanks i figured it out! Just two more questions for you, i started up the game and loaded the desert map up. How do i spawn a monster truck? My next question is how do i install tracks and use them? Can i use them privately? Thanks for all your help! -Josh

Hey thanks i figured it out! Just two more questions for you, i started up the game and loaded the desert map up. How do i spawn a monster truck? My next question is how do i install tracks and use them? Can i use them privately? Thanks for all your help! -Josh

put the track zips in packs as well

as for spawning trucks, it should auto open a spawner as soon as you go to the track of your choice

Hey. Welcome to the forum. Check out this guide created by Crazyman444. It will teach you all the basics to Sim Monsters.

Also once you put your tracks into the packs folder, you should see them on the list of terrains when you open up Rigs of Rods. From there it will give you an option to choose a truck.