Jump to content

4 Screenshots

About This File

This is my newest creation, The Monster Truck Fall Bash in West Lampeter, PA presented by Monster Events LLC.  

Every once and a white you have to give love to the true hard working independents of the industry, so here's one to the Monster Events crew.

You may experience some lag around the track, I am aware of that and I do apologize, but I wasn't able to make parts of this track non-collidable.  Also, the spawn direction is the wrong way, so again sorry about that, nothing I can do at the moment.

Credits:

Maxdman

Klayton

Hot Shoe

Malibu

If I missed you in the credits let me know and I'll add you.  If anyone has any issues with this track let me know and I may or may not attempt to fix it.  Other than that, enjoy!


What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

Now .37 and .4 compatible.  Big thank you to monsterjam16' for sending me the necessary files for both versions.

 Share


User Feedback

Recommended Comments

What do you mean by spawn direction? You added a Truck Spawner, and after spawning a truck the truck is like reversed?
 

If that's the case, just reverse the direction of the spawn itself and it should be fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

0.4 convert soon. :)

Not trying to be rude but it's starting to seem like all you do besides make a few trucks is convert tracks. As soon as a track comes out you come out of nowhere and convert it. Not even DroppedSilver0 did it this much in this short amount of time.

Not to mention you literally dropped the comment on both new tracks not even 12 hours after the release.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Not trying to be rude but it's starting to seem like all you do besides make a few trucks is convert tracks. As soon as a track comes out you come out of nowhere and convert it. Not even DroppedSilver0 did it this much in this short amount of time.

Not to mention you literally dropped the comment on both new tracks not even 12 hours after the release.

What's the problem with converting the tracks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, gopensgo291 said:

What's the problem with converting the tracks

Nothing's wrong with converting tracks, but every time a new track comes out he jumps on it and releases it for 0.4. It gets kind of annoying seeing _____ (0.4) in the downloads section every day.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Nothing's wrong with converting tracks, but every time a new track comes out he jumps on it and releases it for 0.4. It gets kind of annoying seeing _____ (0.4) in the downloads section every day.

I only play .4 so it's fine with me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As long as the original content creator allows you to convert and release the tracks...  I'd rather someone convert it for me, and send it back for me to release giving the converter credit, but with the kids on this site today, they would either hold it themselves or want to release the converted track so they get the downloads

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, maxdman said:

As long as the original content creator allows you to convert and release the tracks...  I'd rather someone convert it for me, and send it back for me to release giving the converter credit, but with the kids on this site today, they would either hold it themselves or want to release the converted track so they get the downloads

Now see I'd totally be fine with that, because DiggerFan releases his tracks for 0.4 separately (pretty sure he converts em but still). And it's not annoying because it's the original uploader expanding their file to more people.

Usually when I convert tracks I keep them for myself for personal use.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like a sick track. I get what he's saying about all the 0.4 files popping up, I use .4 but i had to cause 0.38 glitched on me. So it's always nice getting the change to get these tracks when converted. That's just my 2 sense. Nice work tho man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/29/2016 at 5:43 PM, Vaxen said:

What do you mean by spawn direction? You added a Truck Spawner, and after spawning a truck the truck is like reversed?
 

If that's the case, just reverse the direction of the spawn itself and it should be fine.

If I knew which coordinates in the .terrn file corresponded with the truck spawn location I could change it.

 

2 hours ago, DoubleLL said:

Looks like a sick track. I get what he's saying about all the 0.4 files popping up, I use .4 but i had to cause 0.38 glitched on me. So it's always nice getting the change to get these tracks when converted. That's just my 2 sense. Nice work tho man.

I'm fine with my tracks being converted to allow more people to use them.  My point was as long as you ask me permission and I grant it, then you can release it.  But what I was saying was I'd rather have someone convert it, then send me the file back so I can add it to the download, versus the person who converted it upload it themselves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...