About This File
With a new ROR update and a new decade comes a new controller config!
- For wired controllers, please download and install the Controller_Xbox_One_For_Windows_ mapping.
- For wireless controllers, please download and install the Bluetooth_XINPUT_compatible_input_device mapping.
After downloading, simply place in the config file: This PC > Documents > My Games > Rigs of Rods > config
- Wired controller users, simply drag and drop into the config folder and overwrite the one that comes preinstalled.
- Make sure you Update Cache after starting the game for the first time with it installed.
This is a standalone mapping. Never edit the original input.map file unless you want to change the keyboard functions.
Left Joystick = Front Steering
Left Joystick Click = Save Scene
Right Joystick Click = Load Scene
RT = Accelerate
LT = Brake
LB = Shift Down
RB = Shift Up
A = Ignition Toggle / Pseudo RII
X = Left Rear Steer
Y = Reset Truck
B = Right Rear Steer
View Button = Look Back
Menu Button = Truck Ignition (press and hold)
D-Pad Up = Enter / Exit Truck
D-Pad Left = Toggle HUD
D-Pad Down = Change Camera
Please read the instructions before asking me about them. If you have any questions, feel free to DM me on the Sim Monsters official Discord channel.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- Added wired connection option.