Rigs of Rods Repository Files Backup (Subject to link updates in the near future.)

ShawnVallance

Question

Okay, I believe this should be a proper place to set this (WorldFinals placed the links for older trucks as a way of help, so this shall be a similar case). I have permission by both Outlawed & Hotrod55 to post a link that most people will find most helpful. This link contains five folders with every single vehicle, terrain, trailer, etc. found from the official Rigs of Rods Repository back when it was still up (thanks to Hotrod55 for compiling this site). There is also a readme included in the link that explains where all the files were taken from and where a backup wiki is at. This link will later change once Hotrod55 has uploaded all of the files to another webserver which will have a 99.9% uptime, as quoted by him. I hope this helps everyone with grabbing vehicles and etc. that they may have never had a chance to before the forums went into archive mode.

https://repofiles.avrintech.net/

EDIT:Link updated.

P.S. If this isn't in the right section, may this be both moved to the appropriate place and pinned? Thank you.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet