Adding a Truck Spawner on some tracks removes the entire track! (RORToolkit)

Vaxen

Question

Okay, so usually, I like to (only) add truck spawners on the tracks I downloaded here on Sim-Monsters, so that I don't have to restart ROR and reload the track to spawn a different truck, since I'm using 0,37 (and I had a lot of textures problems with ROR 0.38, so I'm not going to use it again). And btw, I have no intentions on releasing or distributing the tracks which I added truck spawners to other people, since I do it only for personal use, and I didn't make the tracks so..

But for some tracks, when I add a truck spawner, I can save the track correctly, without any problem. I go to replace the old .terrn file with the one where I added a truck spawner. However, when I go to test the track in-game, the track isn't there anymore, even though I didn't delete it when I was adding a truck spawner. So I tried two things; Firstly, I went back in RORToolkit to add back the track to that terrain, and save it and replace it again. But it still didnt work. Then I tried clearing/regenerating the cache, but it still did not help.

I would really like to add spawners to these tracks, but the entire track is missing (the truck spawner is still here though)!! How do I make it so that the track doesn't dissapear? 

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

(Reminder: I DO NOT distribute or am I planning on releasing the tracks with added truck spawners in them, because I add truck spawners in those tracks ONLY for personal use, and nothing else. And besides, it's not my tracks so I only keep the edited tracks to myself)

2 answers to this question

I know I shouldn't reply that much to my own thread, but really, can someone help me? I have serious issues with that, and I would really like if someone knows how to fix that problem I'm having.