Bandicam recording issues

Ten

Question

Okay so I know this is a long shot, but I REALLY need help. Today I was going to record a surprise episode of ROR Throwdown. When I recorded my test run, I realized that despite Bandicam recording the entire time, it didn’t pick up on what was onscreen. At first I thought it was my window setting, but then I recorded a second time, and the ONLY thing it refuses to capture is ROR. It records everything else just fine. Has anyone else had this issue and if so can you PLEASE help me fix it? If not, my series is dead halfway through. And please don’t recommend OBS or any other recording software. OBS kills my laptop and I don’t have the money nor the patience to buy and relearn other systems

2 answers to this question

I'm not sure if this will make a difference or not, but there are 2 things that I make sure of when I record with Bandicam. First off, I make sure I don't record in full screen mode, and I make sure I'm using the Direct3D rendering system (you can change these settings in the ROR configuration file, or if you're using 4.8, then it's in the game settings when you launch the game). Here are the settings I use:

unknown.png

Secondly, in Bandicam's settings, I record using the game recording mode option (just click the icon that looks like a controller). If that doesn't work, then I'm out of ideas

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ABgamerX said:

I'm not sure if this will make a difference or not, but there are 2 things that I make sure of when I record with Bandicam. First off, I make sure I don't record in full screen mode, and I make sure I'm using the Direct3D rendering system (you can change these settings in the ROR configuration file, or if you're using 4.8, then it's in the game settings when you launch the game). Here are the settings I use:

unknown.png

Secondly, in Bandicam's settings, I record using the game recording mode option (just click the icon that looks like a controller). If that doesn't work, then I'm out of ideas

Alright so I tried running ROR not in full screen mode and it crashed.