Bluelight Customs Mega Pack Ideas?

The Bluelight Customs Mega Pack was first announced yesterday, It will contain a variety of my custom skins. This thread was made for you guys to share ideas for me to include in this pack.

Confirmed Trucks (So Far):

Lost Kitties (2022)

Lost Kitties (Mid 2022)

Lost Kitties 5th Anniversary

Felix the Cat 2021-2022 Pack

Klonoa, Best Buy Stunt Truck & Kmart (Felix Truck before it became Scorched Metal)

Scorched Metal (Felix the Cat's original chassis as of 2023)

Jetix (2015 Chevrolet Silverado Custom)

Accelerator

Bluey

Bluey 5th Anniversary

Sonic the Hedgehog (I know it's been uploaded to the site but mediafire will probably break the link) 

Target (Retail chain) Monster Truck

Galaxy Night (One of my BeamNG skins) 

Mr.Beast (I know there's a real truck but this was made before that one)

HHGregg Pack

Electronic Store Skins

Toys "R" Us

I will refrain from using Mediafire for my uploads and i will most likely start using Nextcloud, MEGA or Google Drive instead

Any suggestions will/might be included and there will also be a suggestion credit section in the file's page.

I would definitely recommend using Nextcloud for your uploads, since Mediafile likes to pull this caper.

From what I see here, I wonder if you have a design akin to Spike, my favorite all time monster truck.

21 hours ago, Neigdoig said:

I would definitely recommend using Nextcloud for your uploads, since Mediafile likes to pull this caper.

From what I see here, I wonder if you have a design akin to Spike, my favorite all time monster truck.

2 Spike customs will be included in the Bluelight Customs Mega Pack! (They will be included in the file named "SpikeCustomsPackBluelight").

The first 2 images show the split-paintjob Advance Auto Parts/Built Ford Tough (Inspired by the racing lanes from World Finals 5-11)

The 3rd photo is the Spin Master-inspired Gears & Galaxies (A series of elemental Walmart exclusives) Spike custom.

screenshot_2023-05-08_17-05-23_1.png

screenshot_2023-05-08_17-05-39_1.png

screenshot_2023-05-08_17-08-06_1.png

• Upvote 1