Clear and regen? help again please

raptor660f700

Question

okay so i found that screen..... hit the "clear" button and nothing happen.......i know i have to clear and regen but do i put the custom pack into my "packs" file before or after i clear and regen? I guess im not understanding the order in which i have to do this.. i finally found out where the ror config is... i hit clear and nothing happens, then i hit "regen" and it starts redownloading everything going thru some type of process. at the end of that my screen goes black. My computer freezes but all i do is hit "esc" and the computer restores itself. Once i re-enter the game i have all my tracks and the "v3" trucks in the game working.... but the trucks that i just added {example: iron man} still wont work. I am totally not grasping this "clear and regen" thing at all....plese help :wacko:

do i still have to clear and regen? Because thats where my problem come from? For some reason it wont let me drag the v3 patch into the orginal v3 file even with it opened up where i can see all the orginal v3 truck files.....also i downloaded the customm truck pack and cannot get that to work either!

I tryed that to....I unziped the v3 pack then unziped the v3 patch and when i goto click and drag the files from the v3 patch to the v3 pack the v3 pack wont accept the i click then drag over and once i get to the v3 pack folder i have a little red circle with a line through it and the files dont get accpeted