ror toolkit .37

Andrew Marsh

Question

i want to put a track on ror toolkit .37 but when i press the start button a screen comes up and asks for me to choose where rigs of rods was downloaded but when i press where it was downloaded nothing happens after i press ok it still says choose ror folder can someone help me on what type of folder it is looking for or is there some type of setting before that you have to choose please help me because i would like to start making tracks and so far i would just like to choose the floor of the track with obstacles because i don't know of how to make stadiums or the stands yet so can you help me with that too please and thanks for any help.

1 answer to this question

does anyone even now what i'm talking about is that why you guys can't help me well here is a better description it says to choose my ror directory and direct x is on the bottom of that and then the 3rd step says that the start editing button will not work until you have completed the previous steps so can you guys tell me where or what the ror directory file looks like and where it might be please and thanks.