FUN RUN AT DETROIT 2011 ON 6/22/12

Andrew Marsh

IT IS TIME FOR FUN RUN #4 OUT OF 12 FUN RUNS FOR THIS FUN RUN SEASON AND IT IS GOING TO BE AT MY HOMETOWN TRACK DETROIT 2011 AND SINCE IT IS MY HOMETOWN TRACK WE WILL NOT BE USING MY SERVER THIS WEEK EVEN THOUGH WITH ALL THE CONFUSION YESTERDAY WE DIDN'T USE IT EITHER AT ST.LOUIS 2011.

10 OR LESS TRUCKS NEEDED AGAIN

CHAT STARTS AT 4:50 P.M EASTERN TIME

EVENT STARTS AT 5:00

NEED 1 MORE JUDGES FOR THE EVENT

FIELD OF TRUCK

1.ANDREW IN BRUTUS 2011 UPDATE

2.HENRY IN MAX.D

3.X IN BLUETHUNDER

4.ROBBIE IN GRINDER

5.DANIEL IN THE LUCAS OIL CRUSADER

6.STEVE IN BAD BOY BIGFOOT

7.DEVIN IN STONECRUSHER

8.CODY IN AVENGER

9.AARON LURIE IN EL TOR LOCO

HERE IS A LINK FOR MY FUN RUN POINTS AND RESULTS

DUE TO REQUEST THE EVENT IS GOING TO BE ON THE 23RD NOT 22ND

sure but i would probably change the time earlier than 8 if i do are u OK if i do that. and it is going to be at 5:00 the event and chat 10 min. before that

The meeting I must attend this coming weekend will not be over until 4:00 p.m., so we may have to think about rescheduling the event.

X

Blue Thunder

I may not be able to attend this event because of a special meeting I will be attending this next weekend, but I will find out soon enough whether or not the hotel at which I will be staying for that weekend will have Wi-Fi connection. You will have to find out from me if either someone else must take my place, we must reschedule the event, or the hotel has Wi-Fi connection so that I can attend the event, but I wish to find out as well what time it will be at the Mountain Time Zone when this event starts.

well the event got moved to Saturday do to request and is at 5:00 and chat 10 min. before that and i hope you find out soon

well the event got moved to Saturday do to request and is at 5:00 and chat 10 min. before that and i hope you find out soon

The hotel does have Internet access as I just looked their amenities up, but I may not make it back to the hotel by 5:00 p.m. when the meeting is over. We must reschedule the event for 7:00 instead, but I'm not sure as to whether we must go with the time zone you are at or the one I am at.