How To Fix Max-D

lookin4myscooter

Question

I don't know why this never occurd to me, or anyone (if it hasn't occurd to anyone), but fixing Maximum Destruction is simple, it takes some time, but simple. Re-download the V3 pack, and remove anytrucks you want to keep from your old V3 pack that you put in it, then put the new V3 pack in, put in all your extra trucks. Don't install the Max-D update because it will just break Max-D again. It takes a few minutes (if you have a fast or decent computer) so when you are bored, that would be good time to do this. Also, I have been having problems with files not working properly, and once I did this, that has not occurd. Thius may help alot of you in ways I don't even know, so good luck to you all and I hope this was helpful.

3 answers to this question

The problem is, that's what messed up my (and many others) Max-D in the 1st place lol! I did it once today and it messed up, so I re-did my re-do, and got the same result. I never use Avenger, and there is so little difference in 2003-2010 Max-D and 2011 Max-D that I don't particularly care to have an update. Also, I asked Tom Meents on Facebook if Hannah was gonna drive, and he said it's looking to be possible. Now whether or not thats a "fan hope-win" statement or not Idk, but I'm sure it's cause conversations in this thread that will turn the title to be misleading... but thought I'd mention it. So to fix Max-D, see 1st post