Member Status

Little tiger3

If you mean high as community ranks, I would say you would have to prove yourself as a skilled track or truck maker and don't get yourself in any trouble, for that could cause people to avoid you or maybe even could get you banned depending on the situation. But I feel not talking trash, not asking for betas, and "hanging out" with the right people in this community can make yourself a notable member.

Thats a handy tip Tom P., and Little tiger3, this would be a helpful thread to many people who have questions and concerns about such things. Everyone should read the rules when becoming a member here, I did. But sometimes I have concerns that I did not find in the rules. Like rules for sarcasm, and though trolling is not allowed, I have seen it in the form of sarcasm and have wondered how the rules go for things like that, so long as no harm is intended in said sarcasm.

Joking with someone is fine, but like everything else it can be taken to far. Tom pretty much summed it up. But if you are referring to the dots below your avatar, in terms of earning respect they don't really do anything. You as a person have to do that. I would not care if you had 3 dots or 5 if you are a butthole, probably not going to want to talk with you etc.

I think that newbie to member is 50 posts, member to Advanced Member (I think thats what its called) is 100 posts, Advanced Member to Ultra Member is 200 posts and I think custom titles are 500 posts. I'm not sure.

Edit: False statement on my part