Please read this about Politics

oboynotagain

I need to rant right now it is going to be long. As we all know politics can be a hard subject. However Obama has shown his birth certificate multiple times. No he wont take away our scholarships. In order to make money you need to spend money. Sure our country's debt has went up however President Obama has done more for the country then George Bush. People who spread these lies should look into the subject. Email the candidate or call their office. You also need to make a effort to get the debt lowered. Spend the couple extra dollars to buy items made in America instead of China. The country needs your help it can not thrive by itself. Go to political rally's if you have concerns ask them there. You just cant get credible information today from one source. Go out to multiple sources ,and piece by piece interpret the information. Please take your time to do this before you vote think do I really want this person running our great country. Have faith in your country please do this for the future generations to come.

W. had sh*tty situations fall apoun him. The debt isnt necisarilly his fault. Politics piss me off too much to bother with them. And untill a candidate address pot and a way to legslize it, I'm not voting. Call me unpatriotic, but I feel those who vote for a guy that gets elect and f*ucks poo up have no room to complain about it. That's what they voted for...

W. had sh*tty situations fall apoun him. The debt isnt necisarilly his fault. Politics piss me off too much to bother with them. And untill a candidate address pot and a way to legslize it, I'm not voting. Call me unpatriotic, but I feel those who vote for a guy that gets elect and f*ucks poo up have no room to complain about it. That's what they voted for...

Lol nice to know you like marijuana But not all is W.s fault but most of it is

Its well known on here that I do. My post is not about pot, so let's not go there. What has Obama done that is worthy of praise? Nothing. He hasn't fufilled a signal promis he made during his compaign. Obama-care is bullpoo. No matter what, when it comes to politics, we are stuck choosing between two piles of poo. We just elect the one that doesn't smell as bad.

• Upvote 1

From what I've seen from the years of Obama in the White House is that they other party is making extremely difficult for Obama to pass the things he wants to be passed. As for Romney, he seems he is a complete piece of ass. He hasn't even shown his tax returns. His father was the first person to show his tax returns when running for president and everyone has done it since, except Mitt. When McCain was running for president, Romney was likely to be picked as his VP, but when McCain saw Romney's tax returns personally, he didn't want to choose him as his VP.

Also Obama gives everyone who doesn't make $250,000 a year a $2000 tax reduction. With Romney's new system, that will be taken away. I think some people don't realize that even though Obama wasn't a great president, doesn't mean the other guy is any better. I could go on and on about Romney but I would like to keep it at that.

One more thing, don't watch Fox News for political news.

• Upvote 3