V3 not going away

maxdman

Question

I've tried everything i can think of. But the V3 pack is still in my packs folder. After i move it to the recycling bin, and there is nothing left on my computer of V3, I clear and regen cache and the trucks are still there. The V3 pack somehow manages to get back into my packs folder after i delete it.

This is extremely frustrating because i am having the same problem as some other members. That is not all of the V4 trucks showing up in game. Whether or not i clear or regen cache, V3 still makes its way back into my game and packs folder.

Yes i have re-downloaded V4, extracted V3 and deleted that, deleted the entire folder, moved all of it to the recycling bin and permanently delete that, it still comes back.

Any suggestions?

2 answers to this question

i had this problem when V3 came out and this is how i fixed it...delete V3, Then rename the V4 zip file/folder V3 then put it in and try to see if it works that way the game still thinks V3 is in but loads V4 files

Usually whenever I have a file that refuses to disappear after I try to delete it, I give my computer a restart. Also, I would locate the V3 files/right click on the file/select delete/click on delete while holding shift. That way you bypass the recycle bin and delete the file straight away. Don't know if it will help, but that's my suggestion.