For Anyone Interested in Narritive Delivery in Gaming...

Patriotic Canadian

So about a week ago, for my game design college, we were asked to do presentations about game console histories in powerpoint.

However, because i'm me, i decided to do a full video on differing methods of narritive delivery in gaming.

So if you're interested in exposition in interactive forms, i thought this might parse a touch of interest, i do reccomend watching in fullscreen. Pardon the low res half life 2 gameplay, i only had time enough to capture gameplay of Dear Esther and Missile Defense on an Atari emulator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O10mXXL-rKM

Seemed a waste to have this video only be shown once to thirtyish people. Excuse the poor audio mixing, it was all literally done the night before in about four hours

• Upvote 2

heh, in fact, i might start looking into the field for college... that was great, thanks for the insight of the past and present of games in general :)

seems to me you could be the one that does like commercials and gameplay footage for advertisements, though of course, you are simply awesome at modeling programs that are usually very sophisticated, you will probably, hands down win out anyone in a position at say activision, or EA, or other "big names"

well, that is always good news if you hear good feedback from someone who is working on the same project currently, i wont deny that..., so keep on with the hard work and hope to mmaybe get tf2 to work and maybe see some of your models..., who knows maybe they plan to give your models a test run