To All Those Affected By Hurricane Sandy

imComatose

Some of you may have been affected by the latest hurricane that devastated the east coast. I want everyone to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. It might seem like this is kind of late, but I lost my entire first floor of my house due to flooding, so this is the first time I've had a computer since then. Everything in my life has changed over the past week or so. My house has been almost destroyed, the restoration of The Broker has been put on a halt to rebuild what we have lost. Everyone who's been affected by Sandy, please stay safe and be careful. I will keep anyone on here who lost something due to Sandy in my thoughts and prayers.

I have the comfort of living on the west coast, and no family living on the east (the west is too heavy in our roots for us to garner the courage to leave). I saw the destruction. And if i was in new york my family would have to do something drastic to keep me from leaving in the middle of the night to go out and search the town to help out. May god bless all the families involved in that awful breezy point fire. So awful.

I have the comfort of living on the west coast, and no family living on the east (the west is too heavy in our roots for us to garner the courage to leave). I saw the destruction. And if i was in new york my family would have to do something drastic to keep me from leaving in the middle of the night to go out and search the town to help out. May god bless all the families involved in that awful breezy point fire. So awful.

No need to worry about storms in the west, but we get earthquakes