Painting

WSUBandit

Question

1 answer to this question

You could take them directly from the V4 pack. Just open the pack and find the name of the model you want, I.e. AvengerBody.mesh (I have no clue if that's it or not. that's just an example) Once you have that, copy the file to your desktop or wherever you keep your models and stuff. Then find a program called Ogre XML converter or something similar. You will have to download this as it doesn't come packaged with anything. It works separate from Blender, but you'll also need to download a set of scripts for blender that will allow you to import and export these files. I'm not positive, but everything you'll need may be available here somewhere.

Anyways, once you've got the .mesh file where you want it, just drag the file over to and drop it on the icon for the converter. after it's done, it will put the new .xml file in the same place as it's corresponding .mesh file. Also, the .xml file will have the same name as it's original version, extention included. So it would be AvengerBody.mesh.xml

Hope this helps you!