Crazy Idea?

MonsterJam2008

Disclaimer: This is not a request for breakable trucks.

Recently Monster Jam Trucks have been performing saves and jumps comparable to RoR, the only difference I see between the 2 is truck damage. Instead of breakable trucks, I was thinking have hot keys that break the trucks. An example could be after landing on the back tires similar to Wolverine at WF13, have a hot key that  disables the sway bar and leaves the wheels uncontrollable. Also include hot keys for broken planitaries, locked rear steer, and only having 2 wheel drive. I don't know how practical this is, but I imagine its more practical that a fully breakable truck. Is this Idea Crazy or is this Idea Crazy Good?

Application In Leagues: After a hard hit the driver would see in the chat that they have been told to hit one of the hot keys before restarting the truck and continuing the run. 

That actually would be pretty cool in my eyes. If you don't want anything to break, then just don't press any keys. Neat. 

And if it'll work online, it would make leagues 10x more realistic. The official would just enter the hot key after a hard landing and bam, that part is disabled.

But i'm guessing it would be hard for it to actually happen.