Hey!

Monsterjamer99

Hello people of sim monsters my name is Yovany Rayos.Yes its a weird name but I'm proud of having it. Anyways I have always been a monster truck fan since maybe the age of 4,I am 13 1/2 now yes I'm young but I know how to get stuff done. I'm working on learning to make trucks I find it puts a smile on my face when driving a custom truck so I want to return the favor to people who are unable to. So if anyone has spare time to show me that would be great. I am from Oklahoma City,Oklahoma I am Hispanic, I've played RoR for about a year and a half now starting from a laggy PC to my laptop that gets me up to 90 FPS regularly. I have a YouTube account which is based on RoR if you want to check it out here's a link:http://www.youtube.com/user/Monsterjamer99?nomobile=1. I am an ok freestyler just have to know not to go to big to soon. As for racing I'd say I'm decent won a couple of comps on cifpo. I am trying to get into leagues but seeing most have started I will just wait to join in the future. I am in one league though which would be RoRCentral I will be driving New Divide. That is my custom truck made by McKinley Epps it has recently got a whole makeover since last posted here so I will post the new version soon. So that's basically my story. Hope to see you guys on the track someday!