If your monster truck has wheels but not tires how do you put tires on it

GordonFanatic24

For god's sake tell us your'e not using .38. (b/c there are hundreds of sentences on this forum stating that if you want the tires on your truck, and you're inexperienced with a .truck file, just download RoR .37 in the downloads section b/c that's the version the trucks are meant for)

If you are using .38, there is a tutorial on how to place the tires back on, using the .truck file.

I hate being one of those guys who whines that people should search first because you never know what experience level or age, or have certainty that the OP means what you think...but you should search first. This has been brought up multiple times here. There is a sticky from Outlawed right in this forum. There is a tutorial. There is 2 or 3 other threads as well. *hops off high horse*

But I'll help anyway. ;). I believe if you just read through this thread you'll be able to figure it out. If it doesn't help or you end up screwing it all up, just download 0.37 and deal with minor downgrades (some would say it's better). http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/topic/5262-wheels-are-invisible-when-i-spawn-some-trucks/