I need a server runner!

xXTri99erXx

Question

I really hate to bother people on the forum. I have been trying to start a league for a while now (Tri-HardRacing) and it never really got anywhere. I asked for an opportunity to be under the leagues forum but I need to be able to run a server or have someone to run it for me. I tried to run it and it dosent work. If you can run the server for me, I will allow you to participate in any event I decide to host (basically my league events). First come, first serve. If this isnt aloud on the site, I am sorry and you can take it off. Thanks!

2 answers to this question

I really hate to bother people on the forum. I have been trying to start a league for a while now (Tri-HardRacing) and it never really got anywhere. I asked for an opportunity to be under the leagues forum but I need to be able to run a server or have someone to run it for me. I tried to run it and it dosent work. If you can run the server for me, I will allow you to participate in any event I decide to host (basically my league events). First come, first serve. If this isnt aloud on the site, I am sorry and you can take it off. Thanks!

I can help you, I have run the a Public Server in the past for a while, I can password protect it, or I can make it LAN (Completely Private). If you want more details, Then Message Me.

• Upvote 1

I can help you, I have run the a Public Server in the past for a while, I can password protect it, or I can make it LAN (Completely Private). If you want more details, Then Message Me.

I cant message you, it says you cant receive any messages