ScrapyardBeau4x4's Soundpack

Beau4x4

File Name: Beau4x4's Soundpack

File Submitter: Beau4x4

File Submitted: 08 Aug 2013

File Category: Truck Building Items

This is my custom set of sounds for Rigs of Rods. To give credit where credit it due, the zoomies and mufflers actually started as Xunlex's, and I heavily modified them to my likings. Please read the read me first before trying to install these. I've tried to make them the best I could and realize they aren't perfect but I hope you enjoy! Thanks to Chadwick Deerfoot for being my second set of ears in making these. The only difference between the two mirrors is the way the soundscripts are made. If the first one doesn't work for you try the other one.

Click here to download this file

If you have any of the older versions of the sounds when I used to use all the different soundscripts for each separate sound you have to delete those soundscript files. Everything has been consolidated into the gravedigger.soundscript file now and will interfere with the old scripts. Look in your v4 pack and if it contains the soundscripts named Collector2, Downsweeps, Mufflers, Sidepipes, Zoomies, Powerstroke or Powerstroke60 you need to delete those. This has really turned out to be more of a pain than anything releasing these because it doesn't seem to work the same for anyone.   :mellow: And as always feel free to skype me with any questions.

• 1 year later...