truck sound change

fastfivenine

Question

13 answers to this question

First go to wherever you keep your smv4 pack... Mine is in my documents folder. Open up your smv4 and select the truck you wish to change sounds in. I chose Airborne Ranger for example.743049.png

Once you open the .truck file, scroll down to soundsources and under it, put the sounds you wish to use. I have Beau4x4's Collector2 sounds on my Airborne Ranger.3387697.png

* Another reason you may be seeing symbols is because you probably aren't opening the .truck file. You are probably opening the material or mesh file.

I hope that helps!!!! :)

ok so I read the directions that came with the sound down load and idk what I did and my trucks are gone. even after the regen. so I deleted the pack and im starting over. so I copy the files inside the new sound folder into the v4 folder and open the .truck folders and put in the sound In text and it shoud work?

I had the breakable pack which was working. I also down loaded the chris h pack and if there are gas/break pedals, rii box etc.. that didn't work.

If you are downloading Beau4x4's sound pack open up the zip and go into the new sounds and scripts folder. add all those files into v4 and if it asks you to replace any files in v4 go ahead and do so... Afterwards go back into the Beau4x4 sound pack zip and copy and paste all the files in the EditedStockV4 folder to the smv4 folder. It will ask you if you want to replace files in your v4. Click yes to this as well. After that it should all work. No editing required in the .truck file unless you want the sounds added in an add-on truck.