Cant find the OGRE export option in Blender

maxdman

Question

Okay so i have a few tracks fully finished and textured and ready to get in game and test.  Only problem is i cant seem to export it from blender.  I have the correct version of python and have downloaded the ogre mesh importer and exporter plugins.  Maybe i copied them to the wrong location in the blender folder.  Can someone please explain exactly where to put them? any help would be appreciated 

4 answers to this question

I recommend if you haven't already, uninstall Blender, and re install it untill you get to this point; Here, Click The Middle Button and use the installation directory to install Blender; 8LaRl.jpgThen it will create a folder in Program Files;8Lbdo.jpg Once there, Go into the Blender Foundation Folder, then to Blender, then to .blender, and then to the scripts folder;8Lbp3.jpg Then drag all of the import/export plugins into the scripts folder; Now when you run blender, the scripts should show up either under File/Import, or File/Export;

8LbBr.png

• Upvote 1

I figured I'd just post here instead of starting a new topic.  I thought i took all the right steps in exporting and creating all the files correctly but i keep getting this error.  Help? suggestions?  post them or AIM me, link in my sig

error5_zps5d98a597.png