An idea.

Warwizard

As I keep seeing these awesome custom trucks and these revamped trucks, I had an idea. (NOTE: Please don't lash out on me.)

I was thinking we (as in the community) could make a 'community pack'. Not a V5 pack. What I mean is that we could put revamped trucks in and awesome custom trucks in the pack. Nobody needs to work on trucks to put them in the pack (unless you really want to). As more revamped trucks and more custom trucks come in, we'll update the pack and put those in.

I kinda know you guys will be like, 'great idea. I don't think we could do that though because *bla bla bla bla*. But I really hope that my idea works. Place your interest and opinions here.

great idea. I don't think we could do that though because *bla bla bla bla*. Kidding, but I do think that would be be cool. With Chris's V4 update pack an Edy's as well, there's already a handful of trucks that are made. We would just need other people to help out as well.

great idea. I don't think we could do that though because *bla bla bla bla*. Kidding, but I do think that would be be cool. With Chris's V4 update pack an Edy's as well, there's already a handful of trucks that are made. We would just need other people to help out as well.

sounds great. We don't need to tell people. Just get the idea out. It would be awesome to get some of the new peoples work out too in the pack (if we ever start.)

Not to rain on the parade. But if you want to create a revamped, quality pack. You will need quality models, textures, and knowledge of the trucks to create a realistic look and realistic physics. You need to get people who can create legitimately impressive quality paints and models to help with this. 

Im all for the idea, but if people want to reach the quality of some of the other revamped trucks (such as Johan's Max D or some of Chris's revamped trucks), many people will probably need to practice their skills as painters and modelers before tackling such a big task.