Haven't used RoR in ages and have no clue what to do.

Crazyboy335

Question

So I've got a lot of questions to be asked.

First, where are these tires from? Are they an addon? Do they come with trucks or do you have to add them seperately?

a16afdad59.png

Second, how do I add trucks in? Again, haven't been here in a long, long time.

Third, like in the pic above, how do you guys get such good graphics? Mine is all high and I can't even tell the difference between purple and yellow.

If someone could give me some help I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

4 answers to this question

First, where are these tires from? Are they an addon? Do they come with trucks or do you have to add them seperately?

Second, how do I add trucks in? Again, haven't been here in a long, long time.

Third, like in the pic above, how do you guys get such good graphics? Mine is all high and I can't even tell the difference between purple and yellow.

1.) Those tires you see in the screenshot are add-on tires made by Klayton Halog (RockCrwlr). They're his cut EcoWork tire models. They can be found and downloaded here.

2.) What I usually do is download a truck's zip folder, open it, then extract all of the files within it into the V4 truck pack, wherever you may have that placed. I personally have my V4 truck pack as an open folder within my "vehicles" folder, so I can add files and take files out of there without the "Compressing..." window popping up.

3.) I guess that just depends on what kind of graphics card you're running in your computer. 

Hope this helps. Message me or respond here if you need anything else.