Summer Throwdown in Vegas #2!

Nascarfan98

Well, with just about everything, because last time I organized a fun run, it was a massive train wreck, even with only 4 people, and i'd hate to do that to the 16 people that end up making it in. I could try by myself, but believe me, this entire thing will probably crash before the second round of racing if I take over....

I would but unfortunately, (no offense) I don't think either of us are too experienced with regulating funruns, and I'd hate to cause this thing to end up as a hated part of Sim-Monsters history. If no one else takes it, I'll do what I can.

Well it's been over a week since it has been open to take, and no one has taken it, so I guess i'll take control. Again, if anyone wants to run it, I will gladly hand the reins to them, but I loved running in this last year, and i'm sure everyone else did too, so i'd hate if this thing ran without a coordinator, let alone not run at all. Unfortunately, I need all the help I can get (officials, timers, streamers, etc.) and I need someone's server, or help on how to run one. I know this is jumping the gun a bit, as, unfortunately, I don't know what is happening in the real world on the important dates.

Again, if someone wants control and/or no one thinks I am good at running events, that is ok. I'll just do what I can to at least make sure Summer Throwdown 2 goes on, main coordinator or not.