Issues with RoR 0.37

TheRetroStyle

Question

There are a few issues that I am very concerned about in RoR 0.37, including:

• The only trucks that work for me are the trucks in the V4 pack. Why aren't they working?
  • Someone posted a video on YouTube that had multiple trucks spawned in El Paso 2013. How can I do that?

2 answers to this question

For the first question I'm gonna take a wild guess (assuming you don't have all available trucks downloaded from the site) and say that you are probably missing files that come with trucks that are downloaded apart from the V4 pack. Like say you downloaded Truck A from the site, you'd think that you could run it, but it needs files from Truck B, which is another truck that you can download from the site, but you don't have it. Once again, it's merely a guess, but downloading more trucks has helped for me.

For the second question, I think the person who posted the video added a truck spawner to the track. Jon Cannon made a tutorial on how to do this. http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/tutorials/article/68-how-to-add-a-truck-spawner-to-a-track-in-rigs-of-rods/

There was an issue that I had with the toolkit, and that was starting it for the first time. This is what I had trouble with:

Step 1: Please select where Rigs of Rods was installed on your computer.

I knew how to do Step 2 easily, but Step 3 was to click Start Editor. However, it says that it won't start unless both parts were completed. What did I do wrong?