Avenger World Finals XI

CorvairGuy69

Name:Avenger
Body:1957 Chevy Bel-Air
Chassis: Avenger Racing Chassis
Paint (images of color/graphics):

031410-6.jpg

Other Details: If this could be based off of the recent release of Avenger where the body is more realistic to the '57 Chevy that would be wicked.

Ah ok, I will try and see what I can do tomorrow or over the weekend. What chassis from which truck would you want it to be on? I would put together a chassis but I've tried and I'm clueless when it comes to that. I can only re-texture bodies and other parts such as shocks, rims, etc. for now because I'm farely new. Just let me know if you want me to go ahead and see what I can come up with

Ah ok, I will try and see what I can do tomorrow or over the weekend. What chassis from which truck would you want it to be on? I would put together a chassis but I've tried and I'm clueless when it comes to that. I can only re-texture bodies and other parts such as shocks, rims, etc. for now because I'm farely new. Just let me know if you want me to go ahead and see what I can come up with

Do what you think is best. I am mainly focused on the body. The rest is up to your creativity. It would be kinda neat to see it with the River Rat whitewalls