Good Internet company

TheNickLoynes

Question

8 answers to this question

If you don't want cable your only other real options are DSL or Fios but you do know you can order cable internet minus tv/phone right? Cable/Fios is the best you're going to get unless you work for NASA/Google. I had Comcast in the past and never had any issues other than having to reboot the modem every 2 weeks or my connection would drop randomly throughout the day. Also asking other people to search for ISP's for you that live thousands of mile away isn't really going to do you any good as there are different options/availabilities per location around the country so while we can help it will ultimately come down to the best you can get for your current location. Whatever you do stay the hell away from satellite, trust me.

• Upvote 1

What? Uh, No. Internet does not Equal FPS.

I have Frontier, have no issues and works really well for me.

you realize your fps has nothing to do with your internet right, comcast is really bad.

i know this but for me it works amazing, no buffering ever happens, i never get any lag also its xfinity part of it i use (i know this is the same company) and i think it has something to do with where i live becase my mom has it and it is horrible

If you don't want cable your only other real options are DSL or Fios but you do know you can order cable internet minus tv/phone right? Cable/Fios is the best you're going to get unless you work for NASA/Google. I had Comcast in the past and never had any issues other than having to reboot the modem every 2 weeks or my connection would drop randomly throughout the day. Also asking other people to search for ISP's for you that live thousands of mile away isn't really going to do you any good as there are different options/availabilities per location around the country so while we can help it will ultimately come down to the best you can get for your current location. Whatever you do stay the hell away from satellite, trust me.

i have that same reboot that you're talking  about