rFactor 2

RKM

Can't wait for RF2. I believe it will be just as good, if not better than iRacing. Sadly it will also have a 'subscription' program I believe but will cost far less than iRacing. Hopefully I can get an upgrade soon so I can run it.

First time I've heard of that, not going to have to pay extra for mods/tracks though are we?

First time I've heard of that, not going to have to pay extra for mods/tracks though are we?

Nope, thank god.

Just another thing RF2 will have on iRacing IMO. I've heard they had actual F1 drivers test their game or whatever and they said it was twice as good as iRacing was lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I got it....

and HOLY CRAP IT IS EPIC, vintage f1 cars are absolutely insane, graphics are unbelievable, they basically took the best racing sim (rf1) and made it the greatest racing sim that will come out for a while and will definitely give the middle finger to iRacing once some mods start coming out for it

I got it....

and HOLY CRAP IT IS EPIC, vintage f1 cars are absolutely insane, graphics are unbelievable, they basically took the best racing sim (rf1) and made it the greatest racing sim that will come out for a while and will definitely give the middle finger to iRacing once some mods start coming out for it

I sat there for 5 minutes waiting for a video lololol, hopefully when I get my new computer I can get RF2.