Should Monster X Tour and Monster Jam Merge?

maxdfandan555

and why would monster jam the best known monster truck promoter in the world merge with them?

Im my opinion you have trucks like Stinger and Rockstar that are not that popular Monster X Tour is not televised if these guys would like to be more popular they should be on T.V..

Bill paynes trucks dont meet monster jam rule package, i believe it has something to do with not allowing the axles with the brake in the front(feld wants the standard diff with the brake disk on the drive shaft)(on a side note im not sure if rockstar still uses these type of diffs) I believe both trucks also dont have felds required drive shaft loops(the newer ones where the ring is not just welded on to the rails that connect it, made by PEI and Racesource and maybe a few others now). Stinger could become a monster jam race truck if they wanted to, rockstar would require a little bit more work. Bill has run a few area monster jams before the new rule was implemented in his old rockstar truck.

Bill paynes trucks dont meet monster jam rule package, i believe it has something to do with not allowing the axles with the brake in the front(feld wants the standard diff with the brake disk on the drive shaft)(on a side note im not sure if rockstar still uses these type of diffs) I believe both trucks also dont have felds required drive shaft loops(the newer ones where the ring is not just welded on to the rails that connect it, made by PEI and Racesource and maybe a few others now). Stinger could become a monster jam race truck if they wanted to, rockstar would require a little bit more work. Bill has run a few area monster jams before the new rule was implemented in his old rockstar truck.

I think he only ran one show and that was shortly prior to the Tacoma incident, which would explain the driveshaft rules.