Trucks crashing my game

thebob232

Question

Ok so I can not figure out how to fix this, but if someone could help that would be great.

The following trucks crash my game:

Titan 2014

rod ryan show

black stallion 2014

monster energy revamped

team hotwheels firestorm

mror wf4 iron man

titan updated

I know I must of forgot some but those are the ones I would really like to fix. They don't give me an error six they just crash my game.

sounds like possibly files are missing...i run these trucks on 38.67 and i can tell you ME use to crash my game but the Edy Update V3 fixed my crashing of ME and multiple other trucks and none of those trucks crash my game.

This keeps track of pretty much everything the game does and like for example when i load Boogey Van it crashes my game and i get this telling me whats wrong and what it cant load so look for something like it..if you load the the game and have it crash then the problems will be at the very bottom of the log

20:43:04: OGRE EXCEPTION(6:FileNotFoundException): Cannot locate resource ExcaliberF.dds in resource group VehicleFolders or any other group. in ResourceGroupManager::openResource at ..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 753)
20:43:04: Error loading texture ExcaliberF.dds. Texture layer will be blank. Loading the texture failed with the following exception: OGRE EXCEPTION(6:FileNotFoundException): Cannot locate resource ExcaliberF.dds in resource group VehicleFolders or any other group. in ResourceGroupManager::openResource at ..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 753)
20:43:04: OGRE EXCEPTION(6:FileNotFoundException): Cannot locate resource Excaliber-spec.png in resource group VehicleFolders or any other group. in ResourceGroupManager::openResource at ..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 753)
20:43:04: Error loading texture Excaliber-spec.png. Texture layer will be blank. Loading the texture failed with the following exception: OGRE EXCEPTION(6:FileNotFoundException): Cannot locate resource Excaliber-spec.png in resource group VehicleFolders or any other group. in ResourceGroupManager::openResource at ..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 753)
20:43:04: OGRE EXCEPTION(6:FileNotFoundException): Cannot locate resource Excaliber-spec.png in resource group VehicleFolders or any other group. in ResourceGroupManager::openResource at ..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 753)
20:43:04: Error loading texture Excaliber-spec.png. Texture layer will be blank. Loading the texture failed with the following exception: OGRE EXCEPTION(6:FileNotFoundException): Cannot locate resource Excaliber-spec.png in resource group VehicleFolders or any other group. in ResourceGroupManager::openResource at ..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 753)
20:43:04: Mesh: Loading BlackSteeringKnuckle1.mesh.
20:43:04: Mesh: Loading GreenSwayBar.mesh.
20:43:04: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): Unable to derive resource group for SGreenSwayBar.mesh automatically since the resource was not found. in ResourceGroupManager::findGroupContainingResource at ..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 1782)
20:43:04: *** windowFocusChange
20:43:07: *** windowFocusChange
20:43:10: *** windowResized
20:43:10: *** windowFocusChange
20:43:13: *** windowFocusChange
20:43:13: Leaving GameState...