Pokken Tournament: Buy or Skip?

TheRetroStyle

2016 is going to be a HUGE year for Nintendo. Sure, this year they lost in Console Wars (Sony won this year), but next year could be a year where they make a huge comeback, just like they did in 2014 with the Super Smash Bros. Invitational and the Digital Event, making them that year's champions. 

Folks, I proudly reveal the latest trailer for their next huge installment to the (probably dead) Wii U...with a bit of a surprise in it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3mzHRsFQ90

POKKEN TOURNAMENT!

Nintendo made the perfect move on deciding to FINALLY make something like this in honor of Pokémon's 20th Anniversary. In this amazing new game, the war of Mewtwo versus Lucario continues, and this time, Mewtwo decides to strike; BIG TIME.

While some may be disappointed that we aren't seeing any news whatsoever of Delta Emerald just yet, this awesome new game brings in some new elements from the Pokémon anime that airs on Cartoon Network.

Ever since rumors were spread, this game was HIGHLY anticipated, and therefore is one of the most anticipated games of 2016.

With some new elements added as I mentioned, I got one question to ask you all on what you think...

POKKEN TOURNAMENT

BUY OR SKIP?