(packs)Sim-Monsters Truck Pack V3

liquidfire215

y do u have to put everyone down, chill, be an adult and move on. this is for fun and u act like we are all dumb. fun man fun. just think about that. all the ppl ive met at shows are very helpful, all im trying to say is loosing up. all the other mods are very helpful, so why cant u stop bashing ppl.

y do u have to put everyone down, chill, be an adult and move on. this is for fun and u act like we are all dumb. fun man fun. just think about that. all the ppl ive met at shows are very helpful, all im trying to say is loosing up. all the other mods are very helpful, so why cant u stop bashing ppl.

For your own safety I truly hope you're NOT directing that towards me.

...Anywho...

The truck pack is awesome and I can't wait for leagues to start using it because every truck is so much more fun to drive and every truck looks good and handles well and is modeled well and oh GOD. Best truck pack yet, amazing job!

I just wish my 360 controller didn't steer like it was on cocaine, back n forth at mach 5. I can't even do a straight track. D:

amazing job guys!!! trucks look great and more importantly drive great. when i turn the front tires they actually turn now, haha. only problem is now i have to relearn to drive the trucks after ive practiced as much as i could with the old ones, lol. A++ gentlemen!!

And how is it messed up mr perfect? Plus id your going to criticise someones work it would be better if you explained how it was messed up instead of posting like an 8 year old....

• Upvote 1