how to get into the sport

SamSteinhauer

Work hard and work your way up I'd imagine. If your in it for money then your probably not going for the right "career". Those guys work their butts off every week, its not just a weekly drive in a Monster Truck.

I'm not in the industry but if you think its all a piece of cake then think again lol. Or you could win the lottery and buy your way in like they do in NASCAR now days lol.

You dont make money as a monster truck driver. It all goes back into the truck. I can tell you this from experience with my class 7 Ranger. Yes there are a few exceptions out there, but those guys either have a business on the side or major corporite backing. I have friends that are truck divers, and they all say the same thing. They all hate being out on the road every day, every week, every month, every year. All they want is a good bed and a nice meal, and you dont get that out on the road. Dont let this discurage you, just let it be a warning. its not as easy as they make it look. Go to the monster mayhem forums. They have a bigger more experienced community than use and there are oddles of people from with in the industry there.