Pro Wrestling Thread

Brad Kerlin

I actually like this year's card. Brock vs. Roman should be good as long as it doesn't go too long, Aj vs. Nak should be nothing short of incredible. If it is then #CancelWWENetwork is trending on twice the scale of last time. Same thing with the I.C. Title Trriple Threat and Charlotte vs. Asuka. Angle & Rousey vs. Mcmahon & HHH isn't gonna be a mat classic but it should be ok. Bliss vs. Jax can be great if done right. Cedric vs. Ali should be pretty good. I'm meh on Braun having to choose a partner for the tag title. Both battle royals and the U.S. Title are piss break/pre-show matches but other than that the card looks pretty good to me.

The card disappoints me. The only WWE I ever watch is Wrestlemania, but I just don't care about this one enough to watch it. Even with AJ vs. Nakamura and Daniel Bryan probably returning, and that says something.

Roman vs Brock has negative levels of interest from me.

I think Rousey shouldn't be in a celebrity match. She needs something legitimate.

The idea of Cena vs Undertaker just dumbfounds me. Reminds me of how I felt about Bray vs Undertaker, and how against that match I was. I remember at the beginning of this year, it was hard for me to find someone who was in support of the idea, but now it's the exact opposite. Somehow people really want to see this match, and I don't know why. I don't think anybody else is asking 'why' either. I'm sure Cena will make it decent, but he'll still be wrestling a man who moves poorly, and I feel like it's only happening because it hasn't happened before.