Online Multi Player Help!

dezplaysbanjo

Question

Hello Everyone,

I just love to play Monster Trucks on ROR.  After all these years, I've finally stumble across realistic game playing haha.  However, I would love to be able to play multi player and all I've been able to find while searching these forums is some league play with a bunch of rules that I'm still not familiar with, or ready to compete quite honestly.  And having to wait so long between searches is slowing me down and gets a little frustrating I must say :/  I'm very knowledgeable with computers, as I've made ti my career in IT work.  

Is there such a thing as a social server that people can connect to and have fun?  Would someone be willing to connect with me on Facebook or email and show me the ropes?  I would appreciate it so much!

Thanks,
Marc

3 answers to this question

The main version everyone uses now is .4.6.

This is the version that is most used for leagues and online play. Getting into a server is easy. You should be given a server name and port number. You just enter those and the click enable network mode and your good. This is a tutorial on how to create your own private server if you want one

As for getting into leagues its not really as hard as you think. There are people here willing to help but its mainly reading the rules and understanding how events work. Also I recommend getting https://discordapp.com/ because that's what everyone uses in leagues. If you need anymore help just ask around. Welcome. Hope to see you on the track soon!