MaxD Body Question

DDT

Question

Ok when the MaxD/Avenger updates were put up for download i downloaded them. Ever since then the updated MaxD and the original V3 pack MaxD have the updated bodies along with Team Meents and i am seeing people have the original body and was wondering how do i fix it because i liked the older body better...would i have to re-download the pack and have it over write all the files or what?

• Upvote 1

6 answers to this question

Well im just wondering because everyone else i know has the updated max d and the original V3 max D still but both of mine are the updated version.....not saying its bad looking i was just wondering if there was a way i can get both version back like everyone i know has.

I dont mind the new stuff i was just asking if there was a way to get the original Max D back to the original body instead of both of the trucks being the updated. I actually do like the new trucks you are posting pics up and i will download them for 37 and use the V3 pack in 38.19. Also RKM if you would like you can shut this topic down since i just deleted the pack and installed the original zip for 38

DDT didn't once say he didn't like it for one. I still get both but I see what ya mean with the updated body, the front and rear clips look more rounded then what's on Meents' truck in my opinion, the updated body look like they'd be perfect on the CRD Chassis as Neil's or Kreg's Max-D as there body's look more rounded and shorter to me, where Tom's look's extended and squared off. those are just my thoughts though.

• Upvote 1

Thats pretty much sums it up Buck....i guess it doesnt matter to much since we are lucky enough to have guys like Rkm,Liquid,Roach and anyone else whop takes the time to make all these trucks for free

• Upvote 1