Squishy Crush Cars?

Gabe2304

The crush cars are really weird. They don't show up in the RoR Toolkit when trying to place them. So the easiest way I found to placing the crushable cars is you place a different mesh on a track in the toolkit, like for example a fence or cone and replacing the mesh name of the original mesh, with the mesh name of the crushcar. I did this a very long time ago for a leafer test track and it worked well. 

The crush cars are really weird. They don't show up in the RoR Toolkit when trying to place them. So the easiest way I found to placing the crushable cars is you place a different mesh on a track in the toolkit, like for example a fence or cone and replacing the mesh name of the original mesh, with the mesh name of the crushcar. I did this a very long time ago for a leafer test track and it worked well. 

How do I do that? Will this make them show up as in-game vehicles or terrain add-ons?

How do I do that? Will this make them show up as in-game vehicles or terrain add-ons?

The crushables are not drive-able. So there for they are just props or terrain add-ons. I would try creating a tutorial or try to explain it but I did this well over 1 year ago. Maybe even 2 years ago. I really forget all the steps I took. 

I warn you though. If you dont have a good computer like myself, these'll make your game crash after about 2 hits. I want to say I put them in the terrains folder, but i cant remember since I deleted them.

The computer I use is decent (Sony VAIO laptop). I have a car pack that I use as crush cars and my game will lag if I spawn two or more cars at a time.

EDIT: Nope it doesn't work if I add them into the terrains folder.

The computer I use is decent (Sony VAIO laptop). I have a car pack that I use as crush cars and my game will lag if I spawn two or more cars at a time.

EDIT: Nope it doesn't work if I add them into the terrains folder.

Maybe packs, but I honestly can't remember.  I knew I got them in somehow, but it's just slipped my mind again.