Fun Run at World Finals XVI Racing on 8/4/2015 at 4:30 p.m.

Galactic Knight

You know what? It's okay to not like someone, but if you are going to publicly be mean to him because you don't like him, then there are some problems. I advise you to stop. He can host whatever he wants for whatever reason he wants, you don't have to like it, so don't run in it.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of hosting events, if I am to host my own league, I will have to discuss the matter with Outlawed himself, and I hope that I can host my own league on this web site.

Look.. speaking objectively, if you can't successfully host a fun run, then honestly there's a snowball's chance in hell you can run a league. Prove me wrong, seriously I'd love to see it no sarcasm

Maybe it's the way you run them. Maybe people are busy. Or maybe, and this may sound rude but it is a possibility, people don't like you. As far as running a league, it's like opening a restaurant. There's a high probability that it will fail within the first year. I'm going to agree with Danny here. If you can't successfully run host a fun run, then you won't be able to host a league.

• Upvote 2